For 2018, Brush Dance has three different styles of Planners. Planners make perfect holiday gifts for busy people who need to keep track of appointments, lists, and more. Right now, all Planners (and everything else) are on sale – save 30%.
Let’s take a look at the three formats we offer . . .
Brush Dance Karma Planners are new for 2018 and they really have it all:
- More than 200 Pages of Planning Power
- Dated Through February 2019
- Super-Sturdy Cover with an Elastic Band and Wire-O Binding
- One Week Per Spread – Includes Checklists, Notes, and Inspiring Quotes
- Yearly and Monthly Planning Pages
- Numbered Pages and Index (Handy!!)
- Both Lined and Dot Grid Pages – Use for journaling, note taking, project management, lists, and more
This is a serious and easy-to-use, intuitive planner. It’s also the one that most of us at Brush Dance are using. See All Karma Planners
2018 Weekly Planners from Brush Dance measure 5″ x 7″ and are the perfect size to fit into most backpacks and handbags. As with all Brush Dance products, the paper quality is top-notch. These Planners have yearly and monthly reference pages and each 2-page spread features one week. As with the Karma Planner above, Weekly Planners have wire-o binding and an elastic band closure. You can see them all right here.
Finally, for those who need a planner for reference or just a few notes and appointments, we present the Brush Dance 2018 Monthly Planner.
Our Monthly Planners are super-handy and ready to be stashed in bags of nearly any size. Keep one on your desktop for easy planning. At just 32 pages, these books will take you through the beginning of 2020. Each 2-page spread represents one month.
Planners from Brush Dance are perfect holiday gifts and stocking stuffers.